Dear United Prosperity Members
By signing up as "Members" to the United Prosperity Community you indicated your interest and support for United Prosperity's goals - this is GREAT, and I am sure you will find it personally very rewarding. 
While some of you no doubt have become Members due to a general interest in new charities, business models or micro-finance organisations, what United Prosperity needs most right now are ENGAGED SUPPORTERS, who through their own active and enthusiastic support will attract that of others.
This is a CALL TO ARMS to Members to consider making REGULAR guarantees, so that new visitors to the United Prosperity website encounter an active and engaging Community. Please consider getting involved rather than remaining an on-looker. 
This is NOT a request for a major financial commitment (!), but rather one for regular guaranteeing - no matter how small. This is a major feature/benefit of the United Prosperity system compared to other micro-finance organisations that have a minimum loan amount.
There are currently two "Groups" that encourage REGULAR guaranteeing. One is the "Regulars" who commit to guaranteeing a set amount of their monthly disposable income (no matter how small!), and the other is "Every Guarantee - Every Time" which aims to contribute a small amount to EVERY new guarantee. You may wish to consider joining one of these groups, to also enjoy the peer support and joy for this endeavour.
Thank you to all for your support.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Take part in my 1 Dollar challenge:
Make a guarantee of one dollar to every loan on the site
I made some guarantees too..
That's the idea Sverre. No matter how small, every guarantee counts, as every guarantee changes lives!
I noticed that once the loans are around 30-40% funded, they start getting fulfilled much faster. Getting there is the hard part and that is where the early guarantees matter.
Could try sort the loans default with most funded loans first?

RSS

Latest Activity

Mysteron347 and Bhalchander Vishwanath are now friends
Jul 5, 2014
Sverre Skimmeland replied to Andreas Stephens's discussion Loans fully repaid!
"Default rate is stil 0 %  !!!"
Jun 18, 2014
Sverre Skimmeland replied to Richa Pokhriyal's discussion New group for lenders on Facebook
"Good idea"
Jun 18, 2014
Sverre Skimmeland replied to Grant's discussion Please use the money in your account
"Good idea"
Jun 18, 2014
Profile IconMellisa Gabriel, Ruby Timm, Alejandrina Sylvester and 13 more joined UnitedProsperity.org Lender Community
Jun 18, 2014

© 2017   Created by Bhalchander Vishwanath.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service